Transfer UCO Bank Account to Another Branch : UCO Bank is a well known bank in India. If you have a bank account in UCO Bank and you want to transfer your UCO Bank Account to another branch, you are at the right page. The most common reason to transfer UCO Bank Account is due to change to relocation within the city or in any other city within India. The process to transfer UCO Bank Account does not take more than 10 minutes after visiting the UCO Bank Home Branch i.e., the Branch where you hold your account. A lot of people ask whether there is any procedure to transfer UCO Bank Account Online, so as of now there is no such procedure. Anyways in this Article, we will guide you through the complete procedure to transfer UCO Bank Account from one branch to another. You might also like to go through our previous article on changing address in UCO Bank Account.
How to Transfer UCO Bank Account from one Branch to Another ?
Before we begin with the procedure to transfer UCO Bank Account, do make a note of all the documents mentioned below and gather them.
Documents Required to Transfer UCO Bank Account to Another Branch
Some of the important documents required for UCO Bank Account Transfer are :-
1) UCO Bank Account Transfer Application : First of all you need to write an application addressing the Branch Manager mentioning that you have a Savings/Current account with that particular UCO Bank Branch and you wish to get your Account transferred to [Name of the Branch] in [Name of the City]. Do provide other details of your Bank Account like your Name exactly as mentioned in your Account and your Account Number.
2) Proof of Address : A self attested copy of Proof of Address will also be required. Proof of Address documents can be Aadhaar Card, Election/Voter Card, Indian Passport, Passbook of any other Bank in your Name etc. In case you have a current account, you will also be required to submit the registration documents your Company or firm.
3) PAN Card : A self attested copy of Pan Card will also be needed. In case of a current account, Company PAN will also be needed.
4) UCO Bank Account Passbook : UCO Bank Account Passbook in Original may also be needed. In case the UCO Bank bank officials need to verify your bank passbook, it is advised to keep it with you while you visit the bank.
Steps to Transfer UCO Bank Account to Another Branch
Once you have all the documents mentioned above for UCO Bank Account Transfer, you just need to follow a few steps in order to complete the account transfer process in UCO Bank.
Steps to transfer your UCO Bank Account from One Branch to Another Branch are given below :
1) Visit the Branch of UCO Bank where you maintain your Account i.e., your home branch. Do remember to carry all the documents listed above.
2) Next, you need to meet the Accounts Executive or the Branch Manager and tell him that you want to transfer your UCO Bank Account to another Branch. Submit the self attested photocopy of your Proof of Address, PAN Card and Account Transfer application.
3) Finally, Visit the Branch where you have transferred your Account and tell the Accounts Executive that you have transferred your Account from your old branch. He will ask you for your Branch and Account Details and will ask you to submit a photostat copy and show an original copy of your Address Proof for verification purpose.
4) Once your Account Transfer is confirmed and your Account details are verified, do remember to update your Residential Address in UCO Bank Passbook (If you have changed your Address with the City of to any other city).
Those who want to change Mobile Number in UCO Bank can can change easily by visiting the branch and get SMS alerts on their latest mobile number.
Its not a big deal to transfer UCO Bank Account. You might have noticed that the procedure to transfer UCO Bank Account to Another Branch is quite an easy process and doesn’t take much time. So, just gather the documents and visit your UCO Bank Home Branch to transfer UCO Bank Account from one branch to another branch.