Link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account : As we all know Aadhaar Card is a very important Card which is issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). Aadhaar Card serves various important purposes for Indian Citizens like it acts as an Identity and Address Proof, helps in getting LPG subsidy etc. For all those who did not link your Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account while opening new bank account in Dena Bank, you can do it now. In order to link Aadhaar Card with your Dena Bank Account by visiting the Branch, you may be asked for a self attested photocopy of your Aadhaar Card. Please note that this process of linking Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account is also called Aadhaar Seeding in Dena Bank Account. Also, check out our previous article on the process to change Address in Dena Bank.
Important Benefits to Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account :
- Direct Benefits Transfer (DBTL).
- Subsidy for Commodity Products.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee (MNREGA).
- Tribal Welfare Schemes.
- Country Wide Access.
This Article will tell you :
- How to link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account by Branch Visit ?
- How to link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account through SMS ?
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account ?
Let us first check out the complete procedure to link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank account by Branch Visit.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account by Branch Visit
In order to update your Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account by Branch Visit, you will have follow the steps mentioned below :
1) Visit the Dena Bank Home Branch(where you operate your Account) along with the Self Attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
2) Collect Dena Bank Aadhaar Seeding Form from the counter and fill it up along with your signature.
3) Finally, Submit the Dena Bank Aadhaar Seeding form as well as the Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card to the Accounts Executive.
Note : Once your Aadhaar is linked with Dena Bank Account, you will be notified by SMS on your Mobile Number registered with Dena Bank.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account through SMS
Unfortunately, as of now Dena Bank does not have the service to link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank account through SMS. However, we will update you with the same when any such service is available in future.
Did you know ? If you do not use your Dena Bank Account for more than 12 months your Account can become dormant! Check out our Article on How to Reactivate Dormant Account in Dena Bank. At any point of time, you can also transfer your Dena Bank Account to Another Branch.
Final Words :
You might have noticed that the process to Link Aadhaar Card to Dena Bank Account is quite easy. There is also a process to link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Online but it might be confusing for some and a lot of account holders don’t have an internet banking account, so we are not covering it up in this Article.