Get Bank Account Statement in Syndicate Bank : Syndicate Bank is a well known bank in India. An account holder can perform a wide range of transactions after opening an Account in Syndicate Bank. However, if you want to check all the details of the transactions, you need to get Syndicate bank account statement. Not only Bank Account statement gives you all the details of your Transactions, it also acts as an Address Proof. So, Syndicate bank statement can be used at most of the places where you are required to submit a proof of address and there are no charges to get Syndicate Bank Account Statement. Don’t forget to read our previous articles on reactivating dormant account in Syndicate Bank and the process to transfer Syndicate Bank Account to Another Branch.
If you are looking to have bank account statement in Syndicate Bank, you have 3 options where you can :
- Get Bank Statement in Syndicate Bank Online
- Get Bank Statement in Syndicate Bank by Bank Passbook
- Get Bank Statement in Syndicate Bank by Branch Visit
By using any of these 3 methods, you can get Syndicate Bank Account Statement of 6 months, 1 Year or any other period.
Few Important Uses of Syndicate Bank Account Statement are :
- To apply for Credit Card.
- To apply for a Loan (6 Months Bank Account Statement may be Needed).
- It is a Valid Proof of Address.
- Useful while filing up Income Tax Returns.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Syndicate Bank ?
Getting a Bank Account Statement in Syndicate Bank is quite easy. Let us first tell you about the procedure to get Bank Statement in Syndicate Bank through Online method by using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Syndicate Bank Online ?
In order to get Bank Statement in Syndicate Bank Online, make sure that you have a net banking account with Syndicate Bank. Using internet banking in Syndicate Bank, you can easily download Syndicate Bank Account Statement Online (Syndicate Bank e-Statement). Within Syndicate Bank Net Banking Account, you will get the options to view or download Syndicate Bank e-Statement.
Steps to get Bank Account Statement in Syndicate Bank Online (e-statement) :
1) Login to Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Account by using your Username and Password.
2) Find Account Statements option.
3) To download and get Syndicate Bank Account Statement
- Select the Account
- Choose the Period
- Download the e-Statement
Once your e-statement is downloaded, You can take either take a printout of it or you can attach it in a mail and forward it wherever you want to. It is a good practice to save a soft copy of your Syndicate Bank Statement as you may be able to use it anytime.
Recommended Read :
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Syndicate Bank Account ?
- How to Link PAN Card with Syndicate Bank Account ?
How to get Bank Account Statement in Syndicate Bank by Passbook ?
For those who do not have a Net Banking Account in Syndicate Bank, can also get their Syndicate Bank Account Statement by Passbook. Every Account Holder in Syndicate Bank gets a Passbook while opening a new account. An account holder can update all the transactions on the Syndicate Bank Passbook. You can take a print of the updated transactions, which will act as Syndicate Bank Account Statement.
You get 2 options for updating the transactions on your Syndicate Bank Passbook,
1) You can visit your Syndicate Bank Home Branch (i.e., Where you maintain your Account) and ask the accounts executive to update your Syndicate Bank Passbook. The accounts executive will insert your Syndicate Bank Passbook in a printer and your transactions will soon be updated.
2) You can visit any Syndicate Bank Kiosk where you see a machine that updates Syndicate Bank Passbook. Update your Syndicate Bank Passbook by inserting it in the machine and following the on screen instructions. If you are doing it for the very first time, you can ask for help. Note : If your Passbook does not have a bar code, please get a bar code from any Syndicate Bank Branch first.
Also Read :
- How to Change Name in Syndicate Bank Account ?
- How to Change Address in Syndicate Bank Account ?
- How to Change Mobile Number in Syndicate Bank Account ?
How to get Bank Statement in Syndicate by Branch Visit ?
If you neither have an Internet Banking Account and nor do you have a Bank Passbook, you still can get a Syndicate Bank Statement by Visiting your Syndicate Bank Home Branch i.e., the Branch where you maintain your Account. You just need to visit your Syndicate Bank Home Branch and ask the Accounts Executive to give you the Syndicate Bank Account Statement for a specific period. The Accounts Executive will ask you for details like your Name on Account, Account Number, Period for which the Statement is required etc.
It is advised that you must carry your PAN Card and any Address Proof document along with you as you can show it to the Accounts Executive if he wants to verify your Identity.
Final Words :
You might have noticed that its quite easy to generate Bank Account Statement in Syndicate Bank through any of the methods mentioned above. It is advised that if you have Internet banking account in Syndicate Bank, you must always prefer the online method to get Syndicate Bank Account Statement as it also saves a lot of energy and paper.