Get Bank Account Statement in Canara Bank : Canara Bank is a well known bank in India. An account holder can perform a wide range of transactions after opening an Account in Canara Bank. However, if you want to check all the details of the transactions, you need to get Canara bank account statement. Not only Bank Account statement gives you all the details of your Transactions, it also acts as an Address Proof. So, Canara bank statement can be used at most of the places where you are required to submit a proof of address and there are no charges to get Canara Bank Account Statement. Don’t forget to read our previous articles on reactivating dormant account in Canara Bank and the process to transfer Canara Bank Account to Another Branch.
If you are looking to have bank account statement in Canara Bank, you have 3 options where you can :
- Get Bank Statement in Canara Bank Online
- Get Bank Statement in Canara Bank by Bank Passbook
- Get Bank Statement in Canara Bank by Branch Visit
By using any of these 3 methods, you can get Canara Bank Account Statement of 6 months, 1 Year or any other period.
Few Important Uses of Canara Bank Account Statement are :
- To apply for Credit Card.
- To apply for a Loan (6 Months Bank Account Statement may be Needed).
- It is a Valid Proof of Address.
- Useful while filing up Income Tax Returns.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Canara Bank ?
Getting a Bank Account Statement in Canara Bank is quite easy. Let us first tell you about the procedure to get Bank Statement in Canara Bank through Online method by using Canara Bank Internet Banking.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Canara Bank Online ?
In order to get Bank Statement in Canara Bank Online, make sure that you have a net banking account with Canara Bank. Using internet banking in Canara Bank, you can easily download Canara Bank Account Statement Online (Canara Bank e-Statement). Within Canara Bank Net Banking Account, you will get the options to view or download Canara Bank e-Statement.
Steps to get Bank Account Statement in Canara Bank Online (e-statement) :
1) Login to Canara Bank Internet Banking Account by using your Username and Password.
2) Find Account Statements option.
3) To download and get Canara Bank Account Statement
- Select the Account
- Choose the Period
- Download the e-Statement
Once your e-statement is downloaded, You can take either take a printout of it or you can attach it in a mail and forward it wherever you want to. It is a good practice to save a soft copy of your Canara Bank Statement as you may be able to use it anytime. You can also check out the Canara Bank mini statement no and get the details of your last 5 transactions on your registered mobile number.
Recommended Read :
How to get Bank Account Statement in Canara Bank by Passbook ?
For those who do not have a Net Banking Account in Canara Bank, can also get their Canara Bank Account Statement by Passbook. Every Account Holder in Canara Bank gets a Passbook while opening a new account. An account holder can update all the transactions on the Canara Bank Passbook. You can take a print of the updated transactions, which will act as Canara Bank Account Statement.
You get 2 options for updating the transactions on your Canara Bank Passbook,
1) You can visit your Canara Bank Home Branch (i.e., Where you maintain your Account) and ask the accounts executive to update your Canara Bank Passbook. The accounts executive will insert your Canara Bank Passbook in a printer and your transactions will soon be updated.
2) You can visit any Canara Bank Kiosk where you see a machine that updates Canara Bank Passbook. Update your Canara Bank Passbook by inserting it in the machine and following the on screen instructions. If you are doing it for the very first time, you can ask for help. Note : If your Passbook does not have a bar code, please get a bar code from any Canara Bank Branch first.
Also Read :
- How to Change Name in Canara Bank Account ?
- How to Change Address in Canara Bank Account ?
- How to Change Mobile Number in Canara Bank Account ?
How to get Bank Statement in Canara by Branch Visit ?
If you neither have an Internet Banking Account and nor do you have a Bank Passbook, you still can get a Canara Bank Statement by Visiting your Canara Bank Home Branch i.e., the Branch where you maintain your Account. You just need to visit your Canara Bank Home Branch and ask the Accounts Executive to give you the Canara Bank Account Statement for a specific period. The Accounts Executive will ask you for details like your Name on Account, Account Number, Period for which the Statement is required etc.
It is advised that you must carry your PAN Card and any Address Proof document along with you as you can show it to the Accounts Executive if he wants to verify your Identity.
Final Words :
You might have noticed that its quite easy to generate Bank Account Statement in Canara Bank through any of the methods mentioned above. It is advised that if you have Internet banking account in Canara Bank, you must always prefer the online method to get Canara Bank Account Statement as it also saves a lot of energy and paper.