Get Bank Account Statement in Bank of Baroda : Bank of Baroda is a well known bank in India. An account holder can perform a wide range of transactions after opening an Account in Bank of Baroda. However, if you want to check all the details of the transactions, you need to get Bank of Baroda account statement. Not only Bank Account statement gives you all the details of your Transactions, it also acts as an Address Proof. So, Bank of Baroda statement can be used at most of the places where you are required to submit a proof of address and there are no charges to get Bank of Baroda Account Statement. Don’t forget to read our previous articles on reactivating dormant account in Bank of Baroda and the process to transfer Bank of Baroda Account to Another Branch.
If you are looking to have bank account statement in Bank of Baroda, you have 3 options where you can :
- Get Bank Statement in Bank of Baroda Online
- Get Bank Statement in Bank of Baroda by Bank Passbook
- Get Bank Statement in Bank of Baroda by Branch Visit
By using any of these 3 methods, you can get Bank of Baroda Bank Account Statement of 6 months, 1 Year or any other period.
Few Important Uses of Bank of Baroda Account Statement are :
- To apply for Credit Card.
- To apply for a Loan (6 Months Bank Account Statement may be Needed).
- It is a Valid Proof of Address.
- Useful while filing up Income Tax Returns.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Bank of Baroda ?
Getting a Bank Account Statement in Bank of Baroda is quite easy. Let us first tell you about the procedure to get Bank Statement in Bank of Baroda through Online method by using Bank of Baroda Internet Banking.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Bank of Baroda Online ?
In order to get Bank Statement in Bank of Baroda Online, make sure that you have a net banking account with Bank of Baroda. Using internet banking in Bank of Baroda , you can easily download Bank of Baroda Account Statement Online (Bank of Baroda e-Statement). Within Bank of Baroda Net Banking Account, you will get the options to view or download Bank of Baroda e-Statement.
Steps to get Bank Account Statement in Bank of Baroda Online (e-statement) :
1) Login to Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Account by using your Username and Password.
2) Find Account Statements option.
3) To download and get Bank of Baroda Account Statement
- Select the Account
- Choose the Period
- Download the e-Statement
Once your e-statement is downloaded, You can take either take a printout of it or you can attach it in a mail and forward it wherever you want to. It is a good practice to save a soft copy of your Bank of Baroda Bank Statement as you may be able to use it anytime.
Recommended Read :
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account ?
- How to Link PAN Card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account ?
How to get Bank Account Statement in Bank of Baroda by Passbook ?
For those who do not have a Net Banking Account in Bank of Baroda, can also get their Bank of Baroda Account Statement by Passbook. Every Account Holder in Bank of Baroda gets a Passbook while opening a new account. An account holder can update all the transactions on the Bank of Baroda Bank Passbook. You can take a print of the updated transactions, which will act as Bank of Baroda Account Statement.
You get 2 options for updating the transactions on your Bank of Baroda Passbook,
1) You can visit your Bank of Baroda Home Branch (i.e., Where you maintain your Account) and ask the accounts executive to update your Bank of Baroda Bank Passbook. The accounts executive will insert your Bank of Baroda Passbook in a printer and your transactions will soon be updated.
2) You can visit any Bank of Baroda Kiosk where you see a machine that updates Bank of Baroda Passbook. Update your Bank of Baroda Passbook by inserting it in the machine and following the on screen instructions. If you are doing it for the very first time, you can ask for help. Note : If your Passbook does not have a bar code, please get a bar code from any Bank of Baroda Branch first.
Also Read :
- How to Change Name in Bank of Baroda Account ?
- How to Change Address in Bank of Baroda Account ?
- How to Change Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda Account ?
How to get Bank Statement in Bank of Baroda by Branch Visit ?
If you neither have an Internet Banking Account and nor do you have a Bank Passbook, you still can get a Bank of Baroda Bank Statement by Visiting your Bank of Baroda Home Branch i.e., the Branch where you maintain your Account. You just need to visit your Bank of Baroda Home Branch and ask the Accounts Executive to give you the Bank of Baroda Account Statement for a specific period. The Accounts Executive will ask you for details like your Name on Account, Account Number, Period for which the Statement is required etc.
It is advised that you must carry your PAN Card and any Address Proof document along with you as you can show it to the Accounts Executive if he wants to verify your Identity.
Final Words :
You might have noticed that its quite easy to generate Bank Account Statement in Bank of Baroda through any of the methods mentioned above. It is advised that if you have Internet banking account in Bank of Baroda, you must always prefer the online method to get Bank of Baroda Account Statement as it also saves a lot of energy and paper.
My account my account last 10 month statement in my email address my account number is 16820 10001 8373
Can i get my account statement online ??
Contact no : 9558040450
My last 4 month stetmant 39050100007845
Ac me kitna statement
Net banking I’d password
मुझे स्टेटमेंट चाहिए बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा का 6 महीने का
बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा का स्टेटमेंट चाहिए सिक्स मंथ
pl.send my bankstatment in my email. [email protected] mo.no 9428419622.A/C.NO. RATNAKAR TABLET TOOLS 733900301000760 RATNAKAR PHARMA MACHINERY 733900301000608 STATMENT PERIOD FROM 1-1-20 TO 31-3-20